The year when the rainfall is less, that year has to face severe famine. Builds the lives of humans and animals. If there is a provision of human-acquired water in these areas, then the problem of food can be solved. In search of new water base, only the vision goes. More than two-thirds of the Earth is submerged by the sea. But it is sour. The use of which cannot fulfil any of the above requirements. On how to make this saline water a drink, the hope of future human life is getting concentrated these days. In this context, a commission was appointed in the United Nations, which toured 46 major countries of the world to solve the water problem and its solution. A detailed report is presented in this regard. A summary of this report has been published by the United Nations in the form of a book titled Saline Water Purification in Progressive Countries, with the main suggestion that more attention should be given to the purification of seawater. In this way, importance has also been given to prevent the rainwater from going into the sea and to draw up the water of the invisible rivers flowing in the depths of the land and it is said that the water which is received in the form of grants of clouds and mountain ice. It should also be used with more caution.
A plan for the adjacent countries of the North and South Pole regions is that it would be relatively cheaper to meet the requirement of drinking water by catching the floating snow mountains travelling in the sea. And will be accessible. Around 80 percent of the drinking water in the world is tied in the ice cap, ice cap of the Antarctic. In this region, huge ice blocks separate and float in the sea and make their shape like an ice island. They keep moving around with the waves of the sea and the pressure of the wind. The mountains of the South Pole can be arrested and dragged to meet water requirements in South America — Australia and Africa. Similarly, the snow mountains of the North Pole can fulfil the requirement of a large area.
Although the number will be small, Dr William Cambell and Dr Wilford Weeks of the United States have presented their report at the International Symposium on the Hydrology of Glaciers — an international conference convened in Cambridge England for the same purpose— The plan to catch icebergs should be given importance so that the problem of drinking water can be solved to an extent cheaper solution. With the help of geo satellites, it can be found by taking photos that how and how many snow mountains are travelling in which area. 83 percent of these mountains are submerged in water and the remaining 17 percent is seen above the surface. They can be dragged up to five thousand miles. It can take four-five months to do so successfully. The cost of transportation and the melting of ice in a relatively hot environment during the journey are two reasons why even though it is alarming, the water will be cheaper than we are on the ground. It is available on average to the occupants. It has been assumed that the iceberg brought from Australia to Australia will melt two-thirds and one third will remain.